With a streamlined appearance and innovative features, combined with the inline Juice module, the Attitude CS2 delivers shift-on-the-fly power and customized monitoring options through this upgraded button control monitor.
- 6 on-the-fly Adjustable Power Levels
- Full-color, high-resolution, 2.4 inch button-controlled screen
- Add up to 100 HP and 200 ft lb Torque
- Torque Management Adjustments
- Now includes Maintenance Manager Software
- Comes with a universal suction cup mount
- Increases Fuel Economy
- Enhances Towing Performance
- Includes Important Safety Features
- Retrieves and Clears Trouble Codes
- Adjustable Low-End Responsiveness
- HDMIÂ Style Plug for Power and linkingÂ EASÂ Accessories
- Light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Does Not Do Emissions Deletes such asÂ DPF,Â DEF,Â EGR, etc.
The Juice with Attitude uses factory-style connections and in just 30-40 minutes you can add five levels of adjustable power ranging fromÂ 30 to 80 horsepower and increase torque up to 130 ft. lbs.Â A sixth level with 100 HP and 200 TQ is available with a hot unlock code for an additional fee from Edge Products.
When used in conjunction with the Attitude CS2 monitor you can control the five power levels on the fly from inside your truck. The Attitude CS2 displays all the information a set of gauges would and willÂ automatically monitor exhaust gas temperature (EGT)Â and de-fuel the engine to prevent excessiveÂ EGT. Imagine one simple installation and you get incredible power gains, an increase in mileage and the equivalent of a complete set of gauges!
- Level 0: Stock
- Level 1: 30 Horsepower â€“ 60 Foot Pounds of Torque
- Level 2: 40 Horsepower â€“ 80 Foot Pounds of Torque
- Level 3: 50 Horsepower â€“ 90 Foot Pounds of Torque
- Level 4: 60 Horsepower â€“ 100 Foot Pounds of Torque
- Level 5: 80 Horsepower â€“ 130 Foot Pounds of Torque
When used with the Attitude CS2 monitor the unit is a comprehensive gauge package that stays mounted in the cab of the truck and displays up to eight from dozens of available parameters at a time. These include EGTâ€™s, BarometricÂ PSI, SpeedÂ MPH, Engine Coolant Temperature, Intake Air Temperature, Load percentage, slip percentage, Transmission Temperature, Throttle percentage, Turbo BoostÂ PSI, and RPMâ€™s.
The Juice with Attitude CS2 also gives you many safety features such as Automatic Defueling to prevent excessiveÂ EGT, boost and transmission slip. User controlled and adjustable audible alert settings warn you when something is going wrong, giving you a valuable head start on potentially expensive issues with your truck. And, the Juice with Attitude comes with a really cool cold engine protection feature, where no extra fuel is added until the engine is warm.
Other features of the Juice with Attitude that improve driveability include a low-boost fueling adjustment and shift de-fuel settings. You can also use your new Juice with Attitude to test and record 0-60 and quarter-mile times, quarter-mileÂ MPH, peak engine temperature,Â RPM, speed and transmission temperature values. It will sound audible alerts when user-defined values youâ€™ve pre-entered are reached and automatically records the highest value of key parameters.
The Juice with Attitude CS2 is expandable and is compatible with an optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow you to connect multiple, additional Edge accessories.