BD Diesel Torqloc Ford Dodge Chevy 6.5Lt
- 1994-2000 Chevy Diesel 6.5L
- 1994-2005 Dodge Cummins Diesel 5.9L
- 1994-2003 Ford Powerstroke Diesel 7.3L
- Automatic Transmission
TorqLoc has a 3-position switch:
First Position should only be used manually (just like gears would be selected). Converter clutch and drive clutch designs have torque limitations so only use this function under light load and/or light power conditions.
- Lock-up clutch is engaged
- 100% of RPM is transferred
- Transmission temp stays low
Engine retard works at 100%
Second Position reverts to stock, or wire it to unlock converter.
Third Position can be selected for daily use, retarding, or driving under heavy load and/or power.
- AutoLoc position
- Maintains lock-up only when stock computer has already established a circuit
- TorqLoc also has an overdrive inverter option for the transmission to start in drive. The lock-up can be set to hold on until 5-10 mph if you have second gear lock-up for slow driving conditions.