D-TECH 64/71 TURBO FOR DODGE CUMMINS CR 2003 - 2007
THIS MONTH 360 DEGREE BEARING INCLUDED AT NO ADDITIONAL COST!
The 360 degree bearing adds 45% more thrust load capacity.
DPS 64/71 turbocharger with 12cm turbine housing or 14cm housing
Fits 3rd Gen 2003-07 Dodge Cummins 5.9 Liter
YES THIS IS A 12cm TURBINE HOUSING WITH A 71mm WHEEL !!!
Get the benefits of a 71mm turbine wheel, with 100 RPM better spool-up then a 14cm housing. This turbocharger will spool very similar to a 68 mm turbine wheel, and flows tons of air to 640 hp.
A great, very driveable performance turbocharger.
- Comes with 360 Thrust Bearing, increasing thrust load capacity by 50%.
- Bolts Directly On. No Downpipe required.
- Polished Compressor Housing, at no additional charge.
- 64.7 mm Compressor Wheel; 12 cm Turbine Housing; 71 mm Turbine Wheel
- Low Drive Pressure 71mm Turbine Wheel (Very Quick Spooling)
- Very Efficient 64.7mm Compressor Wheel
- Supports Up to 640 horsepower.
- Horsepower Gains typically be between 45-90 rwhp, depending on truck modifications.
- Comes with a 1-Year Warranty.
- High Flow Dual Valve Wastegate, flows 2 times the exhaust as standard S300 Wastegates.
- Waste Adjustable With a Turn of a Nut.
- Large, Race-Proven Shaft
- Improved Bearings Allow Excellent Oiling
Turbo Spool-Up & Horsepower Comparison Table.
- DPS 62/65/12: 1300-1400 RPM's; Max HP Rating 470
- DPS 64/65/12: 1450-1550 RPM's; Max HP Rating 550
- DPS 64/71/12: 1600-1700 RPM's; Max HP Rating 650
Turbos will spool differently in every truck. Injector size, timing, cam shaft, and other mods all affect the spool-up, the above table is the typical spool-up RPM's.
D-Tech 64/71/12 Turbo
This turbo is perfectly engineered to offer remarkable driveability, while making a huge drop in EGT's, and large horsepower gains. Spool up is slightly slower than stock, but very reasonable on a modified truck. Whether BD, High Tech, Industrial Injection, ATS or other brand, these are all based on the same base turbo platform, with modifications. The compressor wheel flows approximately 1190 cfm.
This Turbo is designed for a Dodge Cummins with larger injectors, chip/programmer, transmission mods.
Comes with a 1-year limited warranty. Easily bolts right on, we offer turbine housings in both 2nd and 3rd Gen sizes (4.0 inch and 4.4 inch), standard 3rd housing (4.4") included.
12 & 24 valve engines, need a 4 inch exhaust downpipe.
Outperforms other S300 based turbos up to 66mm size.
Compare to HTB2, Phat Shaft, Super B, Aurora, and other S300 Based Turbos.